We encourage you to get creative with your solutions and think big! If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve provided a few inspirational themes - and real-world examples - to get the ideas flowing.
The submission form will ask you to tell us which of these themes most inspired you.
Connection – Solve for how we can forge stronger connections – across disparate systems, a remote workforce, or key communities. Build solutions that strengthen processes, workflows, and partnerships. Where do you see that better outcomes are possible through stronger connections?
- How J. J. Keller’s Laura Linssen Became the Marie Kondo of Quick Base
- Transforming Government: How the State of Arizona Leverages Performance Data Across the Enterprise
- Micron Consumer Products Group Connects Global Teams to Increase Sales and Improve Coordination
Responsiveness – Build solutions that enable organizations to rapidly change in response to disruption. Automate manual or static processes, respond to changes quickly with flexible systems, use real-time insights for decision making. Where do you see rigid and inflexible systems and processes creating waste, ineffectiveness, and loss of opportunity?
- How Metso Saved Time, Adjusted Workflows, and Tracked Employee Contact in the Midst of a Global Crisis
- How Run Energy Built its Field Services Business on Quick Base Mobile
- St. George’s Hospital’s Dynamic Response to COVID-19 Curbs Down Virus Incidence in Beirut, Lebanon
Equity – Build solutions that help organizations and communities address sustainability, diversity, inclusivity, human rights and other issues affecting the world and workplace. How can data and transparency create a more just and equitable society?
- American Transplant Foundation Saves Lives with Quick Base
- COVID-19 Small Business Loan Accelerator Helps Determine Eligibility for CARES Act Relief
- How Sympo is Helping a National Non-profit Reach More Children in Need
Security – Solve for how to keep employees, customers and communities safe, maintain and strengthen data security and privacy, manage regulatory compliance, etc. Where do you see opportunities to help people and organizations stay safe – mentally, physically, digitally?
- How Agero Built a Roadside Assistance App on Quick Base in Just One Day
- New Orleans 911 Scales COVID-19 Response with Quick Base
- Atlantic Research Group Manages Clinical Trials with Quick Base
The Quick Base developer team ran an internal Hackathon recently. These two demo videos offer some super cool inspiration for use cases and tech.